Terms and conditions of hire:
- You must have a full EU licence for a minimum of 12 months and be aged between 25 and 74.
- There are strictly NO ANIMALS permitted inside any of our vehicles.
- We reserve the right to apply a valeting surcharge to the amount of up to £100 dependent on time taken to refresh and valet to any hirers who breach this.
- Non EU drivers must have an International Licence. American, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand Licences are accepted.
- All American, Canadian, Chinese and Japanese drivers must hire automatic transmission cars only.
- Proof of all licences for all drivers to be included on the hire, this can be emailed to us at email@example.com
- UK LICENCE HOLDERS MUST VISIT https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence TO PROVIDE PROOF OF LICENCES
Additional Drivers and passengers:
- We do not charge for additional drivers to the hire.
- We need to know how many passengers there will be in each vehicle in case your preferred vehicle is unavailable.
- The vehicle is supplied fully fueled, please bring it back to us the same way. There is a £10 charge, plus the cost of the fuel used, to refuel the vehicle.
Cleanliness and Care:
- You are required to return the vehicle to us in the same condition as it was at the start of the Hire Period. If it is returned to us in a dirty or messy and/or damaged condition to the extent that it will require specialist cleaning and/or repair before it can be rented to the next customer, then you will be liable for the special cleaning/valet charge up to £100.
- Our vehicles are only insured to be driven on public roads. NO off-road driving is permitted.
- There must be no overnight camping in the vehicles.
- No Bikes are allowed inside or attached to the vehicles.
- Our vehicles are strictly non-smoking and we reserve the right to charge an additional valeting charge up to £100 to any hirers who have smoked inside our vehicles.
- The hirer is responsible for the first £1000 of any accidental damage. For non EU driving licence holders this excess is £1500. We cannot waiver these amounts in any circumstances.
- Punctures or damaged tyres liable.
Cancellation, Modification, Refund and No Show Policy:
- Due to the current Coronavirus outbreak it is not possible for us to refund your booking. We will, however, honor your booking and will reschedule it at a mutually agreeable future date. Thank you for your understanding at this difficult time.
- Please note that we cannot be held liable for weather conditions and therefore suggest that you have sufficient travel insurance in place to cover such eventualities. Calmac / Loganair may be able to offer compensation in this instance, please contact them directly for advice on their policies.
Delivery and Collection
- We offer a meet and greet service at both ferry ports and the airport. In some instances we can meet you at the location of your choice.
- Please make us aware of your entry and departure points and times when making your booking.
- Our vehicles must not to be taken to the mainland without prior permission and confirmation from us.
- You are permitted to take the vehicle to Jura.
We accept payment by credit card and debit cards.
Vehicles will not be held until payment is made in full, either over the phone, email or BACs.