Terms and conditions of hire:
- You must have a full EU licence for a minimum of 12 months and be aged between 25 and 74.
- There are strictly NO dogs permitted inside any of our vehicles.
- We reserve the right to apply a valeting surcharge to the amount of up to £100 dependant on time taken to refresh and valet to any hirers who breach this.
- Non EU drivers must have an International Licence. American, Canadian, Australian and New Zealand Licences are accepted.
- All American, Canadian, Chinese and Japanese drivers must hire automatic transmission cars only.
- Proof of all licences for all drivers to be included on the hire, this can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK LICENCE HOLDERS: PLEASE VISIT https://www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence TO PROVIDE PROOF OF LICENCES
Additional Drivers and passengers:
- We do not charge for additional drivers to the hire.
- We need to know how many passengers there will be in each vehicle.
- The vehicle is supplied fully fuelled, please bring it back to us the same way. There is a £10 charge, plus the cost of the fuel used, to refuel the vehicle.
Cleanliness and Care:
- You are required to return the vehicle to us in the same condition as it was at the start of the Hire Period (fair wear and tear excepted). If it is returned to us in a dirty or messy and/or damaged condition to the extent that it will require specialist cleaning and/or repair before it can be rented to the next customer, then you will be liable for the special cleaning/valet charge.
- Our vehicles are only insured to be driven on public roads. You must ensure the vehicle is only driven on such surfaces.
- There must be no overnight camping in the vehicles.
- No Bikes are allowed inside or attached to the vehicles.
- Our vehicles are strictly non-smoking and we reserve the right to charge an additional valeting charge up to £100 to any hirers who have smoked inside our vehicles.
- The hirer is responsible for the first £1000 of any accidental damage. For non EU driving licence holders this excess is £1500. We cannot waiver these amounts in any circumstances.
Cancellation, Modification, Refund and No Show Policy:
- Refunds will only be authorised if cancellation is made 7 days prior to the original booking start date.
- Please note that we cannot be held liable for weather conditions and therefore suggest that you have sufficient travel insurance in place to cover such eventualities of transport being cancelled at the last minute. Calmac / Loganair may be able to offer compensation in this instance, please contact them directly for advice on their policies.
Delivery and Collection
- We offer a meet and greet service at both ferry ports and the airport.
- Please make us aware of your entry and departure points and times when making your booking.
- Our vehicles must not to be taken to the mainland without prior permission and confirmation from us.
- You are permitted to take the vehicle to Jura.
We accept payment by credit card and debit cards with the exception of American Express and Amex.
Vehicles will not be held until payment is made in full.